About the Disaster Information Management Research Center
- Fact Sheet
- Publications and Presentations about the Disaster Information Management Research Center
- Staff Publications
- Promotional Materials
- NLM Disaster Information Management Coordinating Committee
- Charting a Course for the 21st Century: NLMs Long Range Plan 2006-2016
- NLM Long Range Plan 2006-2016: Seamless, Uninterrupted Access to Expanding Collections of Biomedical Data, Medical Knowledge, and Health Information
- Recommendation 1.5. Ensure continuous access to health information and effective use of libraries and librarians when disasters occur.
- Recommendation 1.6. Establish a Disaster Information Management Research Center at NLM to make a strong commitment to disaster remediation and to provide a platform for demonstrating how libraries and librarians can be part of the solution to this national problem.
- Contact the Center
PDF formats are best viewed with Adobe Reader®.